Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If the doors of perception were cleansed.......

Every traveler has in his heart a dream destination that he has always aspired to visit. Its snow capped mountains for some, golden beaches for others or maybe a virgin island somewhere distant. My dream destination is a GRAVE.

Astonishing, but true! If I ever get a wish or lots of money to at least arrange the tickets, I would run away to this grave at Père Lachaise Cemetery in eastern Paris and witness one of the most eternal, imperishable souls ever - legendary Jim Morrison.

The doors have always been close to my heart. Jim Morrison is an idol whom you won’t want to emulate. How often one can categorize a person in such a league?

I don’t want to follow his lifestyle, but yes, from my hectic, chaotic schedule, I do want to take little pockets of time and reach the state of infinite and test the bounds of reality.
How elastic is reality? Will it survive the tortures I force on it, just like it does to me? I do not back off. I fight, survive. And with each torture, which life forces on me, I grow stronger, mightier. Why would it not be true if it’s done the other way around?
Jus few questions, whose answers I can only find if I am close to the legend’s soul and talk to him. :-)

You died, but not before challenging life. I will live and do that.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed / All things would appear as they are.. infinite" - William Blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment