Sunday, March 28, 2010

Manali .. God made chocolate dipped icecream



A perfect pic depicting the purpose of my visit... dont take seriously the spelling of 'raid' though after all DIL HAI HINDUSTANI.





I would have loved to lie to you that the bungalow was my resort where I stayed. Although this isn't true, but good that I have a reason for next visit.





On way to Rohtang..... the road that goes to Leh. I kept walking and walking until the snow forced me to go no further.



Look at the tree closely and the mountains on the background. Shiva must have performed his cosmic dance here. This tree in the foreground has tried its best to imitate him.








LANDSCAPES OF MANALI.








The picture above is the most dear to me. Yellow draped in green perhaps tells us the power hidden in the nature. I call this the nature's angle.




This was much more huge and mightier then what I have been able to capture. Actually I was looking to capture the 'ego' carried by these rocks. The subtle nature of the pic shows that they have none :-)











There you go. What's amazing is the fact that this Buddha has open eyes..... difficult to find in most of his statues. as if "FINNALY I AM AWAKE"

No comments:

Post a Comment