Monday, July 5, 2010

Its time!

Its time to say goodbye to Convenience!
Metals are not cast to be kept idle. They are destined to move or they pick rust. I am made of metal. Every bit of me screams to let free the infinite energy I have, in to this cosmos and be one with it.
Let’s say yes to heat!

Its time to get rid of Ambition!
Ambition rewards you just like a mirage engages a thirsty traveler in a desert. Ambition is a God which can not take more than one follower at a time. And ironically, it’s that faithful follower that suffers the most. By the time he reaches the land of mirage, he finds nothing but void. Success is not something that I wish to achieve.
For me, every experience is a success!

Its time to stop being Incremental!
An increase will increase the desire for increase. There are two types of increments – one that goes on in vertical direction and the one that expands in three dimensions. The former is like a wall, the later resembles a house. The comparison is self explanatory. I prefer to expand rather than increase. There is always a balance involved, I do not defy gravity. Moreover, expansion will sooner or later involve others.
Its time to start being exponential!

Its time to judge no more!
In this quest for perfection all I have found is that perfection is the most imperfect word. Good and bad are the attributes of habits, not nature. Nature is one, nature is to love.
Its time to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment