Friday, January 14, 2011

Journey of Light

No matter how FAST you travel, you cannot beat light.

and man knows it since long

No matter how FAR you travel, you cannot beat light.


A fabulous year comes to an end. So fabulous it has been that I can only wish for a repeat in 2011. I celebrate the happy ending by designing a concept table calendar for 2011. The calendar is called 'Journey of Light' and is based on the same theme.

In all my travels, I have often realized that light has been both my friend and guardian. 'To follow the light' is the secret of success both literally and metaphorically. Through this calendar, I have tried to record various dramatic journeys that light indulges in. The twelve months are portrayed through twelve themed photographs accompanied by short poems, all of which has been created by me.


Thumbnails for the twelve months


My first customer


I have got limited copies printed and intend to circulate them among friends who share similar interests.. all free of cost ;-)

So how do you grab a copy? A slight effort, that's all. All you got to do is follow these 3 steps -

My like for chocolates inspire these steps..... you dont buy this calendar, you earn it ;-p

1) Visit http://www.facebook.com/c10ud on facebook and like the page.

2) Share the page's photo album 'Journey of Light' onto your profile.

3) Leave it open to be liked by your friends. As soon as you reach the magical figure of 12 'Likes' you are eligible for the calendar. All you got to do is mail your name and postal address and leave the tension of posting on me.

Needless to say, I have a limited stock and the above preposition stays valid only till I have them or the budget for the mailing, whichever finishes early. So hurry guys :-).

1 comment:

  1. the calender is great. i have followed your instruction on the bolg for 'obtaining' the calender, but i request that you waive off the the third condition. i know money dosent buy everything (and certainly not THIS) but can you workout a better (simple) condition / proposition?

    ReplyDelete