Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Choice

Doubt and fear all around; Only hatred is free.
People are all so selfish; Society is mean.
Oh so esteemed God! Only if you can hear me,
Don’t make love like yourself, oblivious and unseen.

Infant leaves are loosing color on that family tree.
Relations are but accounts in an empty bank.
Oh so esteemed God! Only if you can hear me,
Don’t make emotions like yourself, rigid and blank.

Passion is buried dead; Wishes are drowned in the sea.
Every single day of life, its the self that we detain.
Oh so esteemed God! Only if you can hear me,
Don't make ambition like yourself, logical and sane.

Oh so esteemed God! Only if you can hear me....

I have and I will..
but take my word, I wont do much except listening.
From time immemorial, I have blessed you to be free
Oh so beloved Human! Only if you can hear me.
I cannot make or break you, it is something that you choose to be.

1 comment:

  1. baba...this is really GOOD
    u r becoming a modern day poet

    ReplyDelete