Tuesday, January 25, 2011

12 months.. 12 journeys..12 stories

JANUARY




This world is all a mist,
a decorative veiling of the true.
Release the inhibitions from your fist,
a silent witness is waiting for you.

.....................................................................................................


FEBRUARY




for far away... I see that beam of light,
my virgin hope to end all the sorrow.

This flash is the vigor of my flight,
hermit inspiration for a bright tomorrow.

.......................................................................................................


MARCH




Every morning, it breaks through the window.
Spreads on the floor like a welcome mat.
Sets the air to the temperature of hope.
That light is the essence of life.

........................................................................................


APRIL




Awareness is the only end,

my license to be free.

Neither enemies nor friends,

I believe only what I see.

.............................................................................................................


MAY


As light fades away and fear gets the crowning,

and as you get engaged by thoughts gruesome and odd.


don't you forget...


with every sunset comes a promise of morning,

the light is the savior and language of God.

...................................................................


JUNE


Blood as the fuel…

and eyes as the glass;

With my heart on fire…

I am a lamp of my own class.


.................................................................................................................

JULY






journey as my destination ...

and universe as force,


that candle on the water ...

is my guiding source.


.....................................................................................................................


AUGUST




I absorb all hatred and blame,

willingly giving love and praise instead.

who am I ?

Nature is my name,

that drop of light is my bread.

................................................................................................................


SEPTEMBER




Dressed in darkness are doubt and fear,
but this time… I wont fall to their bait.


brightly lit and always near,
I have with me… a divine lamp called faith.

...............................................................................................................


OCTOBER




This pleasure is but a flicker.

Flickers distract, that’s all they do.

Close your eyes to see the light,

the light that is YOU.

...................................................................................................................


NOVEMBER


Ignorance, suffering and desire..
the devils that blur my goal.


Awareness is my new attire..
enlightenment shines my soul.

..........................................................................................................


DECEMBER



Beyond this gate are Air, Water,Sky and Earth...

such a beautiful view, certainly lots to admire.

The wind calls my name, to all its worth...

pledging me to crossover, and be the missing Fire.



No comments:

Post a Comment